The quaint western town of Fredericksburg provides the perfect base for
your 2008 Texas Hill Country Bicycle Tour. It's home to cycling royalty,
great entertainment, tasty cowboy-continental dining and the best bicycling
in Texas. Lance road here, Team Discovery trained here and now you can
enjoy riding these historic roads too. With its German heritage,
Fredericksburg's charm is a unique blend of European culture and lots of that
world famous Texas hospitality. And here's a crowd pleaser you'll appreciate:
You can leave your passport at home.
Find out why Tommie Tune says...
"Texans are just more fun than the rest of the world."
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT...
- Convenient flights to Austin from John Wayne or LAX
- Comfortable lodging at the Fredericksburg Inn
- Great cycling, hiking, entertainment & food
- Friendly prices payable in the USD ($)
- Famous Texas hospitality
- Cowboy casual, rules. Dust off your boots, jeans & Stetson hat
- Official whiner, wimp & complainer free zone
- And the best weather Texas has to offer