unique sites to explore, lots of new friends and a lifetime of wonderful memories. The Bluegrass
Region's fame and the hotel's recession friendly room rates promise to fill our room block quickly.
Avoid the disappointment of being left home alone. Make your commitment to join us now.
"20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than the by the
ones you did do." - Mark Twain
The tour's "Hall of Fame" and hotel rates are reserved for H K Colonel's who have paid the $165
Need a roommate? Let me know and I'll get the word out. Watch the list of colonels grow
as we approach September 2010.
Honorary Kentucky Colonels
1. Richard Sheff Linda Crown Bill Clark Larry Oden
2. Annette Howard Jim Luparello Norm Moyer Cliff Nimrod
3. Mark Shapiro Andre' Leroux Mary Moyer Emily Lloyd
4. Susan Bloomfield Martin Bernstein Steve Devore Bernie Friedman
5. Dave Welker Nancy Bernstein Joan Devore Jackie Friedman
6. Joyce Jack Aaron Sher John Hoskins Dennis Miller
7. Wayne Broadhag Beth Sher Patty Hoskins Mary Miller
8. Nancy Broadhag Jean Hetherington Ken Johnson* Nancy Donovan
9. Marilyn Austin Ron Hetherington Kathy Fenner Ken Roberts
10. Eldrick Woods Lucille Rhodes Tom Weddick Judithann Roberts
11. Rich Pellegrini Joseph Edwards Bill Tryon Norma Shechtman
12. Austin Ford Cindy King Tom Patterson Rhonda Larson
13. Dave Wineberg Jaime Fabela Don Tillinghast Lynette LaRoche
15. Don Butler George Nierlich Jenny Short Bill Sellin
16. Sue Butler Vicki Nierlich Carolyn Roth Dev Sellin
17. Tommie Kozlov Karen Kelly Richard Pellerin Kathy Schill
18. Doug Peterson Jennifer Lund Kay Utley
19. Melanie Peterson
*Looking for a roommate
|"The Colonel's face is all over the place"
|KY can make you
|Enjoy your Hilton