You can use this area to tell your visitors about new developments in your group. Do you have a new
activity or meeting scheduled? Was your group mentioned in the news? You can keep your site fresh
by updating this section regularly.
Paragraph Title Here (Overview)
Try to give your site visitors a brief overview of your group: Describe in a sentence or two what you do
and why. You can discuss your group in more detail on your About Us page.
If you have specific details you’d like to share, try creating a bulleted list. You might list three
|Hosted a lecture by leaders of X company.|
|Traveled to see a performance by Y group.|
|Attended the opening of Z exhibit at the Modern Art Museum|
Paragraph Title Here (A Little About What We Do)
Here you can briefly discuss what your organization has to offer potential members. What are your
interests? Why should they join your group? Keep your description short. Your visitors can read more
about you as they browse your site.
Page Subtitle Here
Paragraph Title Here (What’s New?)
Buon Giorno! My Cycling Friends.
For 10 long years the weak US Dollar kept me cycling close to
home. To my delight, the dollar is experiencing a renaissance,
making travel to the Eurozone a bargain again.
As a USD ($) optimist, I predict euro-to-dollar parity when we
return to Italy, September 10. You and your mighty dollars
are invited to join "Squadra Dory" for a week of cycling, hiking,
food and fun in the land that many think invented hospitality:
Unlike previous Savvy Cycling Tours vacations, your "Dory
Experience" is offered as an exclusive by the hotel's owner,
master of ceremonies, Bon Vivant, local cycling legend and
guest host, Stefano Giuliodory. His promise...
"You will not be disappointed."
"DORY EXPERIENCE" HIGHLIGHTS
Single supplement is an additional €350
- Dates: September 10 - 17, 2016
- Location: Beautiful... Riccione, Italy
- Lodging: Hotel Dory
- Tariff: Pick a room. Pick your price. From €588 - €686
per person for your 7 night Dory Experience
Cooking Class and Tasting Tours
- Donation: $50 USD
- Meals: Italian, of course. Full breakfast, lunch and dinner
with unlimited wine. Mangia!
Panini, fruit & H2O provided for your bike rides
- Special Events: Gratis Theme Dinner. Remote BBQ,
- Physical Difficulty: Easy to challenging. Stefano promises
guided rides for every ability.
- Support: Available for breakdowns
- Charity: Brain Tumor Research at UCI
- Tour Jersey: Complimentary Hotel Dory cycling jersey
- Transfers: Complimentary from Bologna to the Dory on
group scheduled arrival day, or from the Riccione Train
Station and Rimini Airport with prior arrangements
- Perfect weather for cycling & hiking
- Bikes: Squadra Dory discounted rentals include high-end
Scott road bikes, City and Electric bikes
- Laundry: My favorite ammenity - Gratis for your
- Adults only, please
- More. Yes! Much, much more. Explore the Dory's
program here Hotel Dory. Not fluent in Italian, click on
the "English" tab at the top of the Dory's Home Page.
Your affordable, memorable and fun Dory Experience
week-of-smiles is all there to read about.
Nobody does it better than Stefano Giuliodori - and there's no
place better to do it with friends than... The Hotel Dory in
beautiful Riccione, Italy.